Tuesday 12 August 2014

On the first day, there was....

HUNGER. The first day was a success, but I am a little hungry, but that's mainly because I'm so used to having massive meals, all day and every day. But now, I'm starting to be sensible. I had breakfast, for a start. Two slices of toast with a teaspoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread on each. And I had some tea with milk when I got to work. My mid-morning snack was a hifi bar from Slimming World and a bottle of ice-cold water from the cooler upstairs. I have also made the most of the cold weather and power walked across and round the campus while on key duty.


My lunch was a Tilda rice packet (Basmati), some homemade sausage and bean casserole, and a Kellogg's Biscuit Moment, caramel flavoured. I'm fairly satisfied, but the idle part of me wants to keep munching while the other half of me - the one that is really a size 10 and is SCREAMING to get out - is telling me to sip my water and relax. I have mince out defrosting for supper, so I'm going to make chilli con carne with our home grown chilli's!

As it turns out, my chilli efforts were only half successful due to lack of ingredients, but the spicy bolognese was amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment